Brian said I’d guess 100 or so draft posts sitting around, forlornly. I have precisely 89 draft posts, and I thought it might be fun to look back at them.
* 2016/01/30: On getting out more, part 2 (you know who you are)
* 2016/01/25: A leading climate sceptic businessman has protested that he was misinformed
* 2016/01/17: Songs (inspired by the Torygraph’s list of 100 best albums, but I realised it was of no interest to anyone else)
* 2016/01/02: Temporal finitism
* 2015/12/11: Yet another post about economics or ethics or something
* 2015/08/11: Greek bond yields
* 2015/08/11: The Bishops Speak: A Letter from the House of Bishops to the People and Parishes of the Church of England for the General Election 2015
* 2015/02/04: Make no mistake about it, there is no longer any rationale for division between science and faith?
* 2014/10/29: Independent Scotland
* 2014/09/14: Da Hyacinth (was to be about the hiatus, but that’s now dead)
* 2014/08/25: Adventures in (more tedious denialist blogs stuff)
* 2014/04/21: Old things (https://www.flickr.com/photos/belette/13936910756)
* 2013/12/31: The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there (St Edmund of Abingdon and miracles)
* 2013/12/30: The fatal lure of crap analogies (more The Magnificent Disinformation Engine and related)
* 2013/11/08: Ivatepray (tedious M$ campaign against gmail)
* 2013/11/05: Lizardmen are not taking over the earth (nicked from VTG)
* 2013/10/10: Misrepresenting the IPCC
* 2013/09/17: On free markets
* 2013/08/09: A l’ombre des vieux plantes en fleurs
* 2013/08/06: Kivalina: stupid journos (part n)
* 2013/07/24: Nigel Calder is sad (the usual tedious denilist whining about wikipedia. Happily, NC is no longer sad. Less happily, that’s because he is now dead)
That’s skipping over those with no title, and stopping when I got bored.